Advising Info

Undergraduate Students

  • Meet with Undergraduate Advisor Lacole Brooks or your Master Adviser to create an academic plan; follow with quarterly visits with Lacole for academic assistance.
  • Meet with your Peer Adviser for scheduling assistance.
  • Consult the General Catalog or contact the College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences Dean’s Office to review your general education and English composition requirements.
  • Consult the Class Schedule and Registration Guide or contact the Registrar’s Office, for:
    • Schedule of Classes
    • Registration of Classes
    • Fees
    • Last days to add and drop, opt for pass/no pass grading, unit changes for variable unit courses
  • File for graduation
  • Forms & Petitions

Graduate Students