- Meet with Undergraduate Advisor Lacole Brooks or your Master Adviser to create an academic plan; follow with quarterly visits with Lacole for academic assistance.
- Meet with your Peer Adviser for scheduling assistance.
- Consult the General Catalog or contact the College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences Dean’s Office to review your general education and English composition requirements.
- Consult the Class Schedule and Registration Guide or contact the Registrar’s Office, for:
- Schedule of Classes
- Registration of Classes
- Last days to add and drop, opt for pass/no pass grading, unit changes for variable unit courses
- File for graduation
- Contact Registrar’s office to file for degree candidacy
- Contact CAES to participate in commencement
- Petition for Minor
- Major Certification, meet with Lacole Brooks.
- Forms & Petitions